Monday 14 May 2012

Should We Use Epoxy or Non Epoxy Custom Lapel Pins

Lapel PinsMany people ask a question from our company that should we use the epoxy Custom Lapel Pins or non epoxy lapel pins. I always fell into consideration that what I say to the people because in many cases we need the custom lapel pins with epoxy coating and in many cases we do not require the lapel pins with epoxy coating. It depends upon the personal preferences of the individual who needs the custom lapel pins. I have mentioned some of the styles of lapel which need or don’t need the custom lapel pins.


  • Imitation hard enamel or Epola custom lapel pins are recommend using without any epoxy coating but I have seen many epoxy coated lapel pins which have used the epoxy coating.
  • One type of custom lapel pin that must have the epoxy coating is the photodrome pin.

When it comes about the soft enamel lapel pins then we can understand the question about epoxy coating. One should bear in mind that epoxy coating is used as a protective layer on the soft enamel lapel pins because there is always chances of damage on the soft enamel lapel pins and chance of removing of information mentioned on the soft enamel lapel pins so it is good idea of using the epoxy coating in this matter. I hope this information will help you knowing that where epoxy coating is used and where epoxy coating is not used and this information will help you to get your own demanded lapel pins from the company.


2 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.....:)
    Epoxy coatings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post, This was exactly what I needed to see. Good list, keep up the good work.
    Custom lapel pins

    ReplyDelete